Thursday, November 15, 2007

No Time for Pictures

There are now 40 knitting days left until Christmas. 40. And about 36 left for me to finish up everything I need to in lab before we leave to go to Texas for the holidays. And, of course, on top of the two lace shawls I need to finish for my mom and mother-in-law, as well as the scarf I need to start and finish for my sister for her Dec 8 college graduation, I decided that this year it would be a great idea for me to make all of our Christmas cards. And next Tuesday my father-in-law and sister-in-law arrive for a week. Must knit. Must pipette. Must make Christmas cards. I am going to need a vacation before all of this is said and done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I decided long ago that when knitting presents for other people, I should not be bound by such silly things as dates on a calendar. They're so arbitrary. ;)

I figure that anyone I know well enough to knit for knows that I am busy, and that school comes first, and if they don't get their present 'til January (or, you know, April) then they can be ok with that. So far I haven't been disowned...so far... =)